Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Angel...or ...??????


How do you like these cute ornaments? The cat in the mitten is one that makes me think of Megan..she's my cat lover(I forget who gave it to her....or it may have been one of the one's Ellen gave me)Speaking of Ellen...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I get each of the girls an ornament every year...but I packed most of them up in boxes for them last year. There are one or two that got put away in the box of "my" things. The cat makes me think of Megan.
The one of Brenna is classic! I think she made this "angel" in about 3rd grade. The gold pipe cleaner wings are rarely straight...and I laugh every time I see this ornament because it makes me think of the movie "The Fly" Something about the expression on Brenna's face along with the wacky wings....I can almost hear it saying (in a high squeaky voice)"Help me! Hellllp me" hahahahaha Sorry Brenna! hahahha

1 comment:

BKaminski said...

HAHAHHAHA I look so happy!