Monday, March 23, 2009

Who moved my cheese?

Who moved my cheese? and I'm not talking about the popular book....I mean my real cheese spread that I leaft out for a few minutes so it would soften up. Truth be told...I kind of forgot about it (surprise , surprise)...because I was doing other things at the time. The sprinklers were on, so I knew the dogs were in...but I realized that I hadn't seen or heard from Brenna's dog Haze in a while. He was way too quiet...which, like kids, usually means he's up to something. Lately that something involves stealing dirty socks out of the hamper and sneaking into his "house" with them. I checked the chairs, no Haze, checked the house, no Haze...now I was puzzled. He hadn't opened the door and gone in the garage (he's got opening the door handles down, sliding doors (wooden) too...he knows just how to get them open.)I couldn't find him, John kept telling me he was outside...but just in case he called out his name...next thing you know here comes Haze from behind the loveseat looking pretty guilty. (he never goes back there) I went over to see what was up and found my empty tub of cheese spread on the floor. Oh well, I probably didn't need the snack anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, mom! I am sorry. You have to put the snacks up higher.

Darby said...

Hey Anne!
Thanks for your comment on the blog... but thank you even more for that PRECIOUS burp cloth for JM and for the girls die-cuts. They absolutely love them and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the burp cloth... so much so that I've hunted down that owl fabric to buy some to make the girls dresses out of!! Thanks for always thinking of us!!!!