Friday, March 27, 2009

Haze ate the cheese...but who cut the cheese?

Okay...what is it about gas that makes you act like a kid....why is it funny? I don't know...but yesterday at work we were snickering like elementary school kids. I was shelving books and when I went around the corner..BAM it hit me...I wasn't sure where the odor was coming from...but there was either a kid in serious need of a diaper change or someone was having a problem. Being the polite grown-up that I try to be am, I tried not to be too obvious when I looked around for the source. (one man and his daughter(?)sister(?).( Since the little girl was well past diaper stage...I figured he was the culprit)(even though he did a fine job of looking completely innocent Ha ha) Okay..I thought I'll just.leave the area and have the Lysol ready for when they leave the area.I didn't say anything...so I cracked up when Dianne went over to the same place a few minutes later and one look at the look on her face told me the air had not cleared yet. She made some kind of remark and we both laughed. (I know we're bad)(I'm still laughing as I type this)
A few minutes later when the two people left the room...we whipped out the Lysol and went to town.
Ahhhhhhhhhh fresh air!

No comments: