Saturday, May 2, 2009

More Founder's Day


View from out on the pier

Some more photos from Founder's Day (above) David relaxing

Raft Race Course - Al's raft from Longdoggers won the race. (Sorry...no photo.)







Raft heading home






There were fishing contests, raft races, arts and crafts, a talent show for the kids (right next to David's booth he was thrilled! and a hokey band...they weren't very good.. ( the leader singer...was a bit much....but better than I could do so.....I suppose I shouldn't comment. The farther you got away from the gazebo...the better they sounded. :) An Ice Cream truck, Bounce Houses and all kinds of fun kids stuff....the kids in MB must dream about this day...running around the park with every other kid in town!It's fun to watch.

1 comment:

Brenna said...

Great Al won, how long are we going to have to hear about this one. Dad & Makr "we got 10000 dolphin" Al- my raft won the race...and I caught a WHALE ! ahahhaha