Monday, May 18, 2009

details

Here is the missing photo from the last post...I hit a button and the photo diappeared....to who knows where.....but I just downloaded it again....haha. (It's similar to when I was in Geometry class...one time I had the right answer...but the teacher wrote...".I have no idea exactly HOW you solved this...but you did so you get 1/2 credit"....sometimes that's how I feel on the computer...I get there eventually...just maybe not the most direct route! Anne & Moe
Okay...so I am fairly new to this whole blogging thing...and am learning or not

as I go along....so sometimes the spacing is off...or picture order isn't exactly how I envisioned it...but I'll get there. I did discover that when you click on the individual pictures they enlarge and sometimes you can really see the details a lot better...(.I can hear my kids laughing at me....) this is probably a basic thing...but I really don't spend that much time on the computer!

The other thing I need to clear up...haha is crayfish? or is it crawfish? The spell check corrected me when I put crawfish....so I changed it...when I looked it up in the Oxford American Dictionary....it said crawfish-a crayfish.....so whatever it is...Chuck and his brother were cooking them and we were posing with them eating them!!!!and a good time was had by all.

1 comment:

BKaminski said...

Ha, you did lick your fingers!