Monday, May 6, 2013

This is it...

Well...we are down to the final week. The wedding is this Sunday in Savannah(.http://mackeyhouse.com/ )
 I have all my lists in order...(feel a bit like Santa Claus...making my list checking it twice at least ...and pretty soon that pile of boxes and bins in the corner of Megan's room will be gone!
We were with a group of people this past weekend...they were all excited for us and congratulating us....and that was fun. Everyone keeps asking me if I am nervous?...I don't think so...but maybe I am. When I start getting stressed...I sit down with my current book and turn on the "dinner" music playlist....kind of reviewing it again...and it works every time. By the time I get through the list I am feeling pretty good...and ready for the reception!
I got my hair cut last week, John cut his today, Elizabeth got her hair done today, Ryan has an appt Friday , etc....we are all getting spiffed up for the big day...we have to look good in all the photos! haha
Mr. H is working on his speech for the toast. The aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, brothers, sisters, and friends are getting ready to make their way down/up/over to GA from all over the US. some are meeting for the first time...others seeing each other again after several years. We are going to CELEBRATE!, and dance and just enjoy the special event!  This time next week Marcus will officially be part of our family.
I don't know what I'm going to do next...this has kept me busy since August....I'm going to need a new project!...haha
I asked Brenna if she was going to get her bangs trimmed...apparently she and her friends got a good laugh from that...what can I say...haha
We have someone coming to stay and take care of Kiena...so that's good. Now I just have to pray I can get all the stuff into the car....or...start calling my brothers, friends to see if someone else can tote it up when they come. :) Next post...Savannah!

2 comments:

BKaminski said...

Ha! We did have a good laugh!

Rupert said...

were you predicting the future in August? We got engaged Sept 3!