Friday, May 31, 2013

More from the wedding


Front of The Mackey House( love, love, love the porch!)



 I can almost hear my dad laughing at me...but I am having so much fun seeing all the different pictures from the wedding. (and I don't get tired of looking at them either...haha) I have mine, of course...then we got Josh's, now Ian's. It's fun to see things from the different perspectives. You notice details you might have overlooked...or just forgot about. Mostly I just felt myself smiling from 1 -161. Can't wait to see Gayle's, and David's and the photographers!  :)

goofy smiles for Ian (I tried moving this...but I really don't care...haha it's out of order..

 The one thing that comes to mind each time I see different photos is what a BEAUTIFUL day it was and even though I knew it at the time...when I see these I just can't believe how beautiful it was!
 I will have one post just to show all the pictures of everyone...these  few show the great looking people...haha and the nice background too.
                                                Andy, Marcus, Dan and Tim...ready and waiting....
luckily we did not need the pavilion...the back-up spot in case of rain


                             Martha and Ian....thanks to Ian for all these great photos! I love them all!
Meredith and Elizabeth (Meredith graduated from High School today! Yay!)
                                              
look at the background! Haven't seen David's photos yet

what are these three up to? haha

view through the window on the front door



as it got dark...the lights came on...adding a whole new lookEverywhere you looked...there was something nice to see.

No comments: