Thursday, August 27, 2009



Which one is You? This was our craft for the day. Personally I like the dog...but my boss preferred the cat. she didn't come out and say it...but I know she didn't like my little dog I am happy to report that I had 12 kids today...6 chose the dog, 6 chose the cat...so I know I wasn't totally off base. haha The tails sticking up on the back of the "hats" were the best. We read "Cats Sleep Anywhere: a Poem" by Eleanor Farjeon, "Five Little Kittens" by Nancy Jewell, "10 Dogs in the Window" by Claire Masurel, and "The Great Dog Wash" by Shelie Braeuner...equal time for both...hahaha, then we did a cute song by Hap Palmer "Birds in the Circle" before we made our hats. It was fun!

2 comments:

BKaminski said...

Its HAZEL B!!!!

annek said...

Maybe that's why I liked it!