Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Come on man!

I always enjoy ESPN's Come On Man segment...because they're fun (and true!) Well...I've decided I need my own way to rant about things that annoy me...for instance...............
The other day I was riding my bike and noticed a guy working on someone's lawn. He was finishing up with the leaf blower. The yard looked fine...but I noticed two plastic bottles in the grass....that he was working around. This means he moved them out of the way to mow the grass...then moved them to clean up....BUT HE NEVER PICKED THE damn things up and threw them away! Come on man!( Two seconds or less of his time to pick them up and throw them away.....instead he worked around them and they are probably still there!)
Speaking of going around things...I always see papers lying  in driveways...you know the free ones that take about 2 minutes to read . People don't want them and I guess they figure they are protesting by not picking them up...but all they are doing is adding to the run-off that ends up in the Indian River. They move their recycle bins out once a week...sometimes right next to the paper...but do they pick it up and toss it in....................................you know the answer...haha...otherwise I wouldn't be ranting...haha
But seriously...that drives me CRAZY! Sometimes I just I just want to knock on the door and say "Pick it up! Throw it away! It's just not that difficult.

No comments: