Saturday, July 28, 2012

Are you excited?

                                                                                
I watched part of the opening ceremony for the London Olympics last night...but couldn't hear the sound...so I really had no idea what the heck was going on...hahah It was a bit confusing. I did manage to listen and watch the end...after all the countries marched in and were introduced. That was impressive...my favorite sports guy Bob Costas always cracks me up with his comments...and he did not let me down. Matt Lauer I could do without...and he totally blew the surprise of the copper "petals" lifting up to form the caldron...
Tonight Brenna and I listened to this hilarious commentary from one of the volunteers. Listen to the people who are filming...you can't NOT laugh!

No comments: