Friday, July 23, 2010

Another exciting Friday night.....



NOT EXACTLY...I amd sitting here watching a Shirley Temple marathon...sad but true...Heidi just ended...remember the time they didn't show the end of the big football game because it was time for Heidi to start...imagine that these days! Now...next up is one of my favorites..."The Little Princess"....I did love this movie....but must admit I fell a bit sheepish watching now....however....I'm signing off and until I go to bed...it will be me and Sara Crewe! haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hаve a car buуing queѕtіon уοu can't find the answer to in our guide. Having said that, if your spouse has a bad driving record, combining policies may do more harm than good. That in itself makes it easy to lower your car insurance after an accident.

Feel free to visit my webpage :: day car insurance