Friday, March 19, 2010

May I suggest.........

I am always on the lookout for a good (healthy) snack for work....because sometimes I work a 5 hour stretch like 9:30-2:30...which makes me end up hungry...but it's too late for lunch and too early for dinner when I get off

my solution....snack as I go along... when I can!
I try hard to eat a good high protein breakfast...like Panera's Power breakfast sandwich!...It's good and it keeps me from getting hungry. Or Starbucks Oatmeal with all the mix-ins! Tasty and good source of fiber. You get the oatmeal, brown sugar, mixed dried fruits and nuts. Yum

But...this little Snack Pack from Starbucks is also a favorite. A little cheese, some apple slices, some little cookies and raisins. Everything in it is tasty and it works well for people like me who have to nibble as they go along. (Those little bite-size rabbit cookies are perfect!) So...if you have a little friend...or you need a little treat...I recommend one of these! (less than 300 calories!)

2 comments:

BKaminski said...

I bet you could start packing your own and save money :)

annek said...

yeah, yeah yeah.hahaha...the thought crossed my mind...but it's so easy.