Monday, September 26, 2011

Are you ready for some football?


I have been wanting to have a party...thought about an end of summer thing...then Labor Day.. and ...we still haven't had one, but there's a big game this weekend I think Alabama is going to beat us......so maybe this is the time. I just wish the game wasn't at 7:50pm! That means everyone going to hang around all night... hahaha Even in Gainesville...those late games make for a long afternoon; too much time for the fans to tailgate. As a result, half the crowd ends up stumbling in to the game and I just don't know if I feel like putting up with that...even just having a party at home! Auburn plays SC at 3:30pm...now that should be a good match up! I told John we could invite people over to watch that game and then tell them we're going out to watch the Gator game...haha He just shook his head. well...I'll have to think about this, there's fishing tournaments the next couple of weekends (or golf tournaments)...so maybe I can deal with it...even if it'll be a late night. I have a Gator shirt and an Alabama shirt...so I'm set either way! I can change at halftime depending on who's ahead...haha

No comments: