Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Maybe it was the camera...not me??????

GIMME A Y! GIMME AN E! GIMME AN S! WHAT'S THAT SPELL! YES!

I can't believe it!!!!!!! I had to check out two books on Windows 7...to try to figure out what I was doing....and then decided maybe I ought to buy a new scan disc for my camera in case that was the issue. I put the new disc in...took a photo of one of my Easter decorations I still have out...imported it...and then put it on the blog and it WORKED!!!!!!!! I am so proud of myself!....I don't care if anyone else cares....I DID it! This simple task was really DRIVING ME CRAZY!....I was thinking of who I could call to help me...checked out a couple of books first and decided there was no way it could be as difficult as I seemed to be making it. Of course it wasn't...but I am happy! and tired...it's 11:41pm So you'll have to forgive me...for this ridiculous post...but I am going to bed with a smile on my face.

1 comment:

BKaminski said...

Great! I knew you could do it with out your daughters over the phone tech support. Ps no one calls them by the full name.. its just an SD card :) but I'm glad you got it!