Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday Letter


******PLEASE click on this picture to see the details...all the little notes on each day...they're hilarious!
Actually...this letter wasn't sent on a Wednesday, because Wednesday was one of the days Dad was able to go visit my mom. See Wednesday the 9th...that cracks me up!
I can just picture my father on the days he was home alone...coming up with his next idea for a note to my mom...haha. She must've liked getting the mail every day...never knowing exactly what to expect....
It 's funny how times have changed.... a lot of people don't write letters much anymore...but I think a little note in the mail is better than a text message as far as I'm concerned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a hunk (piece) of burning love on Wed. the 9th