Saturday, February 20, 2010

28 Years



This is the gift(The mobile) Mrs. Van Dusen made for John and I for our wedding. She made it herself...with our names, the dates, etc. Notice John has his heart in his hand...and I have the birdcage...with the door open....



It's been 28 years today...and like everyone...we've had our share of ups and downs......but always plenty of love along the way and lots of laughs to keep us going. John has always worked hard and taken good care of me and Brenna and Megan....helping us be who we are. John likes to plan and make things happen...and he might drive us all crazy sometimes...but I appreciate all the things he does for me...helping me to be a better person. He even allows me to get a little crazy and have my goofy parties...that he really doesn't get...haha...but goes along with it anyway! I am lucky to have him in my life.

No comments: