Sunday, January 3, 2010

More Holiday Fun

Here's a few more sights and scenes from our Christmas trip and Holiday week
Everyone had to pose for pictures...here there and everywhere...John out in the backyard,,,,Megan by the Christmas tree
Brenna by the front door
and Anne by the front door
One of the best gifts anyone got was this one! Meredith had had several friends over a couple of nights before Christmas...so Elizabeth gave her this gift to open early and she and her friends had a blast with it. We decided we needed to get in on the fun...so we tried it out after dinner on Christmas.
John bustin' a move!

Meredith and Jon in a dance off....the game rates you based on your "moves"...I think Meredith won...but it was close!
We drew names to see who danced against who....and then we all picked the songs
Elizabeth got out of the dancing somehow...she was in charge of holding the hat with the names in it...she's laughing and so am I in the back...it looks like I'm dancing in the back...but I don't think I was...hahha I was tossing something over to Brenna
Once we returned to Indialantic...we had a round of dinners...one at Mark and Paul's, the fish dinner at our house and one night I joined David, Bridget, her daughter Destin and my brother-in-law Rob at a favorite spot in Vero Beach..."The French Quarter". (I recently went there with Linda for my birthday.)David used to work for the owner, Ian, and we got first class treatment when he saw us there. The Shrimp and Grits Appetizer, Pear and Gorgonzola Salad and fresh fish entrees are really really good! One thing about my brother...he enjoys a good meal...but the owners/chefs enjoy him too because if he likes what you have to offer...he will tell everyone he knows....and he knows a lot of different people. It's always fun to go out with David for dinner...it usually means a visit from the Chef or the Owner...a free drink/glass of wine, etc...and always a good meal! My camera was acting up a bit...but David got a nice shot of Rob-Bridget-Destin & I
Friday night was our New Year's Day party and now the holidays are coming to a close...too bad! I like all the fun and fellowship. The good news is that Elizabeth and the kids are coming to Fl in less than two weeks...so there's more fun in the future!

No comments: